View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 02:42 AM   #9
BILL WILLIAMSON

Default Re: Its Alive... ALIVE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper79 View Post
talking to the wife this morning and told her i had an idea. Their church is only a few miles from the house and on the way. See about this Sunday coming up to drive it and park it outside of the church. Let him walk out and see it sitting there for him and he can drive it home.
Keeper,
Great idea!!! Ever see a grown man cry tears of JOY? He'd never forget that, even when he was OOOOLD! Wish I could be there! Stuff like this is what makes the hobby so fulfilling & FUN! Like, wearing my overalls with my rubber chicken hangin' out of the back pocket, wearing dumb lookin' hats that nobody ever claims at the coffee hole, my tee shirt that says,"UNEXPECTED BILL," or my vintage LION'S DRAG STRIP shirt that says, "RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!"
Chief always said, "We are ALL children in OLD skins!" Life is too short to get OLD & Kranky! Bill W. & Dog (I finally got the knack of of posting Pics, So for those who doubt, this is Buster T. Brown, my prized Rat Terrier, Model A Expert, VICIOUS SECURITY DOG! and constant companion****) Bill W.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BUSTER 2.jpg (31.2 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by BILL WILLIAMSON; 07-30-2012 at 06:51 PM.
BILL WILLIAMSON is offline   Reply With Quote