View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:03 AM   #117
RockHillWill

Default Re: I could not sit idle, have a new project

Good morning, Ed.

Yes, it was. Peter was especially happy with the way the sales of his wheels were being received here in the US, and wanted to show his appreciation for the assistance that I was providing. I just took names and collected the money and gave him a destination to send them to. In appreciation, he sent me that 'special' wheel, painted Ford Racing Blue. He also does some race car work in Australia, and that has become his favorite racing color. He also autographed the inside of the upper wheel and just in front of the back bone . He also added a full set of the 'Aussie' upper wheel and lower anvils. He is a very kind and generous man. It is no wonder he is so well thought of around the world.

For those folks that are interested in this type of work, we are in the planning stages to host him again this year for his US tour of metal shaping classes. When the schedule is completed, I will attempt to post it here, as his classes lend themselves very well to the amateur and pro Model A restorers.