Thread: Bob drake again
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 04:36 PM   #18
TJ

Default Re: Bob drake again

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM 35 Sedan View Post
Why that no good lousy scoundrel, Mr. BD!! All he wants to do is make junky, no good parts, and try to rob us of our life savings. Even though I have never had any problems with any parts I have ordered over the years, based on this thread, I will never order another single item from this shady character!!! I'll show him!! Oh wait....all the good NOS parts are gone, or being hoarded by a few other scoundrels. I guess I will just forget restoring my old Ford and find some other hobby. NOT!!
JM, stand by as a rant about Vintique and then Dennis Carpenter will be next. I guess these people yearn to return to the days of yesteryear when all parts were marked "Industria Argentina". You were lucky if the rubber lasted a year or the chrome lasted 6 months and then rusted. And best of all, nothing fit. It would be nice to see the complainers pool their money and tool up to make parts. Maybe they can do a better job? Now if their part does not turn out to be perfect we can excoriate them right here on Fordbarn.
TJ is offline   Reply With Quote