View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 12:20 PM   #21
McMimmcs

Default Re: Birthday present

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Birdman View Post
Yes, you can reason its only a car, but it belongs to someone and that should be respected. I do not expect for my car to be hit when I drive it, and I dont anticipate hitting someone elses car either. I was brought up to respect others property and respect myself.

Its a shame this has happened. Very well may have just been a gawker, then when they turned around they hit the car, panicked and took off. The decent thing would have been to at least leave a note. I wish this was the first time I have seen something like this, and it probably wont be the last. Hope the ins. will cover. Im not sure mine would.

My wife was working at a school, and backed into a car. Scratch on the plastic bumper but no deflection. She left a note. We got a call from the person she hit ( a coworker) and that 'bump' did many thousands of dollars of damage, from the front bumper to rusted spots on the rear. I gave them my ins. info and never heard anything again.
That’s why I asked why at the big box store in the A. In many cases insurance will not cover but you can see the answer I got!
McMimmcs is offline   Reply With Quote