View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 11:57 AM   #56
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello & Thank You to all that have been calling concerning my openings for the spots coming back from the West Coast states!

The spot from the Southwest booked & I delivered it ahead of schedule in Southern Ohio late yesterday! Great to get home for a short break!

The 1st spot from Northern Cal/Oregon for the last week of September has been filled to South Carolina. so I will now have an ENCLOSED transport spot available around the 1st of October from South Carolina or North Carolina & can be delivered to Ohio, Mich, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania

The 2nd trip from Northern Ca, in Mid October I have agreed to take one to North Central Nevada, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot open from Northern Nevada, Northern Utah (SLC) or possibly somewhere in Wyoming to be delivered in Ohio & surrounding states or possibly to eastern South Dakota as I have one there waiting as well.

I have had so many inquires that I have added another west coast run @ the end of October to Southern California, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot from that area or from the Phoenix area back to the Ohio area or other Eastern destinations.

As always I do EVERY transport I post for & I do NOT charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job. I get 8-12 inquiries per day, so I very rarely deadhead very far & when I do, my trucks get excellent fuel mileage!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident free transport miles.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a CASH on delivery price quote. I get so many inquiries that I cannot do even a quarter of the transports, but I reply to EVERY inquiry, most within 24 hours (phone calls are answered immediately if possible) If you did not get a reply, I did NOT get the inquiry

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200829_083155625 (800x450).jpg (433.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200826_071523550_HDR (800x450).jpg (532.3 KB, 4 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe