View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 07:00 PM   #54
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

The spot from Ohio to North Carolina was filled & already run!

The spot from Ohio to Wisconsin has been filled!

The spot coming out of Florida up to the North has also been filled!

I have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available on or about Sept 11th from Arizona back to the east. I can transport to Texas, Florida, Ohio or several other locations as I always have customers waiting to get on my schedule.

I also have TWO different Enclosed Transports coming from Northern California/Oregon back to the east. One of these trips will be late September & the other early October. Many options open with both of these, Since I get tons of inquiries from west to east, they will probably not last very long, but I realize they are quite a bit in the future & some folks can't wait that long.

As always this is NOT a wish list, these transports are all booked the other direction already & I do EVERY transport I post for!

I would like to take a minute to say how we have the best people in the world in our hobby & I am blessed to have my business in it for almost 4 decades! Thank you to the hand full of Friends/Previous Customers who messaged/emailed me concerning the Homeless Guy with the Terrible Reputation going off his bi-polar meds again & posted pictures on one of the forums of the car that got damaged on my open trailer TEN YEARS AGO! This is far from new, he has been insanely jealous of my business, my equipment & my reputation as one of the best in the business for years. His immaturity would be funny if he were not an outsider & a "black mark" on an industry that I love so much. You would think after being banned from at least a dozen forums over the years (the most recent one for almost the same garbage)...he would learn.

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident -free transport miles & out of the 2500+ vehicles I have transported, that hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago was the only time I EVER had an incident. Unfortunately the Homeless Guy thought he could create a "Fake" testimonial filled with LIES on his little website trying to somehow stop folks from using me. Obviously it didn't work since I have probably transported more than 1200 cars since that happened in 2010 & I turn down more than he will ever book!

Please give me a call, email, P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. Most days I get 8-12 inquiries per day, obviously I cannot help everyone, but I DO return every message. If you do not get a response.....I did not get the inquiry.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

What's the chance of transporting two 2 door wagons on the same trip!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200720_141710615_HDR (800x450).jpg (478.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200730_195225553_HDR (800x450).jpg (521.3 KB, 2 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe