View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 09:36 PM   #27
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

I finished up this last trip a bit early, so I took a day, grabbed the open trailer with the white truck & headed down to Tennessee to pick up number 10! LOL I said I wasn't going to buy any more until spring, but this 67 Marlin came up for sale & since I love low production cars & they only made 2535 of these...I had to have it! Having owned over 200 cars, I find myself interested in the "odd ball" ones these days!

I then stopped @ Tri-City Plating in Elizabethton, Tn to pick up a bumper for one of my Pontiacs. Check out the thousands of cores available in their yard!

I highly recommend Tri-City Plating for you bumper chroming needs! Honest & high quality! They also stand behind their work. There was an issue with my front on the 64 GP & they took care of it immediately! Call & ask for Chip!

I still have an Enclosed Trailer spot available!!!!

This spot will be from an area from Las Vegas to Phoenix to Albuquerque or anywhere close. back to either the Great Lakes, Northeast or Southeast. As always since I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, deadheading a bit is NEVER a problem!

I don't have an exact date yet, this time of year weather dictates the actual dates, but will be for sure between Thanksgiving & Christmas. I can now narrow it down to either the week of Dec 1st or Dec 8th

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles. NOT a cargo trailer with Mickey Mouse ramps laying on the back edge with boards underneath to keep them from buckling & hoping they don't fall off.

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. This equates to somewhere close to 2500 vehicles transported.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191120_132617276_HDR (800x450).jpg (542.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191120_152708359 (800x450).jpg (519.3 KB, 13 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe