View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 09:25 PM   #18
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

As always my open spots fill quickly! The spot from South Carolina has been filled & the spot from California has been filled as well. I took a chance when A high end custom shop in SoCal asked me to transport one to Colorado, even though I was looking for something all the way back east. Wouldn't you know it the next day I confirmed one from the west coast all the way back east!

I now have a spot available from Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, maybe even New Mexico or Arizona up to Northern California, Oregon or Washington.

This trip will be on or about September 20th

It also looks like I will have a spot from New England back to the Great Lakes area for somewhere around September 26th to get me home!

I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round, so these spots I list as open are to fill in between already booked transports

All these trips are already booked & will be run! This is not a wish & hope list. If I did not have confirmed vehicles to deliver, I would not bother posting.

These trips will all be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be stuck!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

I chose/build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles! When in doubt always ask, I will always respond in a friendly respectful way. Also I return EVERY inquiry in a timely fashion (most within 24 hours) so if you don't get a response I didn't receive it!

Since I am an actual car guy who builds/buy/restores & drives them myself, part of my personalized service is the fact that I can & will "Drive Them All" if needed. If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Pictured below is one of the most beautiful examples of a 32 Ford 5 window I have ever seen. The gentleman that did the concours restoration normally never even puts fluid in the cars he does, they are just put on display after being finished
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190821_132842258_HDR (800x450).jpg (568.4 KB, 18 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 09-04-2019 at 06:24 AM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote