View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 06:25 AM   #12
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

I have one spot open on my schedule for June & possibly one spot open for the last week of July.

However I am always available to quote prices (once in a while I can squeeze one more in between), give recommendations for other QUALITY Transporters & who to stay away from. I can also give experienced advise concerning the pros & cons of different types of transports, truck & trailer choices if you are thinking about buying your own, etc,etc. With over 3.5 million accident free transport miles over the last 36+ years, I feel I am plenty qualified & will NEVER make you feel like you are "bothering me" when you call!

The Transport spot I have open for June will be sometime the week of June 23rd from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan to one of two areas : Either Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia OR Any of the New England states as I have transports waiting in both regions.

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door. It has an electric winch, so the vehicle need not run, but must roll FREELY on inflated tires. It also must be located close to where I can get to it with the trailer.

Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback, that is unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thr ... ed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available during reasonable hours. Most times I will answer, but if you leave a message, I try my best to respond with in 24 hours. I respond to ALL requests, regardless if I can do the transport or not. If you do NOT get a response...I did not get the request, please try again! I also have no problems with international calls, I have customers in 11 countries

As always I do ALL the transports I post for! When I am not transporting, I want to spend my time working on my cars, not playing on the computer!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190522_150035172 (640x360).jpg (357.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190530_085700614_HDR (640x360).jpg (397.5 KB, 20 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe