View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 11:23 AM   #3
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

I have two options available for transports for February as I have a car of my own waiting in the southwest & it doesn't matter which of these two trips I get it on.

1st spot available for the week of February 3rd is a spot from the Colorado/ Kansas area back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc. OR from that same area down to the Southern California/ Arizona area

This trip will be with the Featherlite single car aluminum Open trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips.

2nd spot available will be from Southern California/ Arizona back to the Eastern half of the country for mid/late February. I can be very Liberal as to the delivery location in the Eastern half of the country because I always have many vehicles waiting for me to get them.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & dove tail rear for easily loading the lowest of vehicles.

Depending on whichever of these spots fill first, I will then pickup my car on the other one!

I have 3.5 million accident free transport miles over the past 36 years. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/ references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do NOT post my own feedback!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thr ... ed.614419/

I do not take deposits or charge for unloaded miles as I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage & have a very large customer base which means I very rarely have to dead head very far

I actually do EVERY transport I post for as they are fill in spots as part of larger trips.

Give me a call, Email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]

Transport Transporting Transporter Haul Hauler Hauling Ship Shipper Shipping

Pictured is a 1930 Cadillac 353 Coupe Conv. with a price tag of $169,000.00 that I transported from Ohio to Southern California two weeks ago where it was loaded on a plane & flown to the customer in Russia. Just one of the MANY Six Figure+ cars I transport every year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190105_082457864 (640x360).jpg (396.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170906_183521864 (640x360).jpg (358.8 KB, 25 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 01-31-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote