View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 04:47 PM   #15
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since I have had any openings. Seems like the more I try to cut back some, the more miles I run!

As always I run every spot I post for, these are fill ins to get me from one transport to another or to get me closer to home. With 6-10 calls per day inquiring about transports, the spots do not last long.

I have a few spots available in August. The first spot will be the week of August 4th from Texas (figure Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston or anywhere in between) or Louisiana to North/South Carolina, Georgia or Virginia.

The 2nd spot will be mid to late August from California back towards the east. I am very flexible with this one as I have many cars waiting in many areas.

Both these trips will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles

I am well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles since I started 36+ years ago. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references that are posted by the ACTUAL customers, NOT by me!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

I chose/build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles! When in doubt always ask, I will always respond in a friendly respectful way.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Pictured are a 1913 Model T & a 2017 Yenko Corvette with 300 miles on it. It is #2 of only 24 made! Both customers showed reluctance to initially drive their new toys into their garages. Since I am an actual car guy who builds/buys/restores & drives them myself, part of my personalized service is the fact that I can & will "Drive Them All" if needed. If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what others do with their cars!

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe