View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 01:11 PM   #9
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday to spend with family & friends. I was able to stop home in the middle of a trip for a couple of days to be with my family on Easter. Always nice NOT to disappoint Mom & Dad. I am so blessed to still have them both. Dad turns 80 next month & Mom will be 79 in December. They still come over & take care of my furry kids while I am on the road!

I would also like to thank all the hundreds of loyal transport customers I have & want them all to know that I greatly appreciate all the positive feedback you give on my service weekly all over the internet. Other than being successful as a business, there is no better feeling than to have so many people put their own personal reputations on the line recommending my service to others on the forums & I will always do my best to continue to earn them, as they hold so much more value than someone continually "patting themselves on the back" which rings hollow in my book.

I still have both spots open for May from the west coast in the AMeri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer

The first spot will be from Oregon, Washington, Northern California or Possibly even Southern Idaho back to the Eastern part of the country. If someone confirms only part of the way back, then I will post for something the rest of the way in the future.

This trip will be starting from the west coast around the 10th of May

The 2nd trip from the west coast will be from Southern California, Arizona or possibly the Las Vegas area back towards the eastern 3rd of the country. Again if I get a confirmation for only part of the way back, I will post for something the rest of the way.

This trip will start closer to the end of May

As always I DO NOT charge for unloaded miles, as I Select & BUILD my trucks for excellent fuel mileage. Deadheading a bit is never a problem, so don't be afraid to ask!

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

God Bless & Happy Easter
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190411_091126259 (640x360).jpg (332.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190408_085236660_HDR (640x360).jpg (403.3 KB, 11 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 04-20-2019 at 01:43 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote