View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:34 AM   #71
VeryTangled

Default Re: 1934 Roadster Progress

Hi Everyone, Steve, I keep saying to myself that I'm seeing a brand new 1934 Roadster being born. Actually it will probably be nicer than new with that beautiful work you did on the paint job, frame, and mechanicals. You started with a beautiful car and it looks like you're taking your time and really making it like you want it. I applaud!

Can you tell me what tires you have on it now? Are those the ones you're going to have on it when finished? I really like their look.

A request: Can you take some photos when you put the side-curtain mounts into the doors?

I'm curious about where the rods go in, and where the snaps attach to the doors and the hardware used. The arrangement is very similar to my '36 Phaeton, which has ten pieces of curtain to put on. Those places are solid on my car, but I've seen ones where there was a lot of wobble at those places, and have always wondered how that stuff goes together and how one would try to fix issues.

I used the satellites to look at Babb, what a place that must be to live. At least they have mail and beverages.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I sure hope to get to see your car in person some day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1934 Ford Roadster Door Curtain Anchors.jpg (18.3 KB, 66 views)

Have you thought about supporting the Early Ford V-8 Foundation Museum?
VeryTangled is offline   Reply With Quote