View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:37 PM   #9
Keith True

Default Re: Comments on wanted to buy section

I always find that people are a lot more liable to be insincere online rather than on the phone.On the phone it can be,too much money,not exactly what I want,any of a dozen reasons.That's fine,but it is over in a couple of minutes and nobody wasted much time.I can be out working on a dozer,backhoe,something in the garage and if the phone rings I can answer it and talk to somebody.A lot of times I can walk over to what I have for sale and look at whatever what they want to know about.Answering questions on the computer means washing my hands,go to the house,turn the computer on,write an answer,then maybe do that 3 or 4 times before I find out they really are not serious.I tried selling a few things on facebook,now there is a site that shakes the nuts out of the trees.What I get a lot of on there are people wanting me to bring stuff to them to look at.I had a couple of people that wanted me to bring an A tudor to them just to look at.One from N.J.wanted me to meet him halfway to look at it.
Keith True is online now   Reply With Quote