View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:50 AM   #324
denniskliesen

Default Re: The Terry Burtz 5 main bearing engine blocks are back on track.

The iron foundries here are one thing another are the crankshaft and the connecting rods. Add up the cost of having all of the parts cast or forged and machined and I think you will find it will cost many times over what it would be compared to having the work done in China. Initially this project was intended to be affordable and close to the cost of rebuilding an old original Model A block crank and rods. The new engine looks exactly like the original old block with much better components internally with readily available parts and advanced design. I can tell you from first hand experience of owning and having a running Burtz engine, it is an ideal Model A engine replacement. Not only is the block crankshaft and rods far superior to an old Model A engine, but the support from Terry Burtz and the rest of his team is top notch. If you have a problem with your new Burtz kit, Terry is only a phone call away and Terry will stay with you helping for as long as it takes. I can tell everyone that from first hand experience.
denniskliesen is offline   Reply With Quote