View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
Hoop

Default Re: Flatheads and Ford Barn - Really should read.

First of all, I'm not the Ford Barn police so you can knock that off. I posted a reminder of what this forum was intended to be .... by the guy who paid money for it and laid down the rules.

How many times does he have to "step in" here and do "policing?" Because guys want to ignore what he said? That's one reason Shelly got out of this ... too much "stepping in" and "policing." Guys did not know how to respect her requests and stay within the rules of the forum.

"IMO, if you want/need a forum that is just about 100% stock Early Ford V8 Flathead restoration posting, then you may want to consider going to the EFV8C/A forum." I certainly agree, BUT where in my post or my copy of Ryan's post does it say this site was to be only for "100% Stock" anything? Read it again. And, it takes balls for the guys who support those who are not intended to post here to tell the flathead guys to "consider" going to another forum.

Do you really think it's OK with Ryan because he hasn't "stepped in?"

Amazing logic.

What's wrong with respecting what the man set up here?

Last edited by Hoop; 12-17-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Hoop is offline   Reply With Quote