Thread: Milwaukee Plant
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 11:32 AM   #3
reggiedog

Smile Re: Milwaukee Plant

Steve;

I know it was a long shot but I had to try something, and I know that there a monthly totals and NOT day to day but I just had to try something as I'm at my wits end here.

Plus I think I figured out some of the numbers after the ( R ) stamping on the front sill brace, but I need the monthly totals for the Milwaukee Plant to figure it out as like I said I need a lot of those numbers from that Plant to do it.

As I already have some of them from the Benson research center but they won't copy any more of them for me unless I go there and get them, and I just can't do that on my own plus I need more of the sill brace numbers also to do it.

And plus I think I have part of it figured out just from the few numbers that I do have, but I just can't be sure on any of it as this will take me years to figure it out but I think I have two of the numbers already but who knows on even that.

I wish I had the numbers that Dave has on the Milwaukee Plant but I'm Not going to even ask him, as I don't think he would give them to me anyway as you know we don't see eye to eye on things.

But I got working on this a while back and I just couldn't put it down so I just kept on going with it as you know I'm NOT writing a book on it, or anything like that as that was my wife's idea not mine I just like to research the Milwaukee Plant.

And have and will be for years to come I'm sure but I just can't put those brace numbers down, just have to figure them out for that Plant as I know that those numbers are suppose to tell you when the cars were made the date month and year.

Supposedly but who knows they could mean something totally different from that, so now that I got the ( R ) figured out for that Plant I want to know what those numbers mean also.

Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote