View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #23
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Model A Wheel Colors company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff/Illinois View Post
I'd feel the same way bud, No they need to refund your $$ and you can find another source. They can't be the only game in town.
Ummm, with one one or two colors, they are the only game in town as they were having the colors blended so they would matched the Paint & Refinish Manual chips. As I recall, the colors was Hessian Blue and Apple Green.

I do agree there are hobbyists that choose 'close' on those two colors as they don't necessarily care about accuracy or matching the Paint Guide. My history of struggles with them goes back nearly two decades ago, and since I no longer powder paint wheels (-or any restoration parts for that matter) I really don't care now, but depending on the color, they are the only game in town. Granted you can have a specific color blended yourself however there is a minimum order and a blending charge which drives the price up significantly. Additionally, even with a fluidizer, the powder will go stale just setting on a shelf, and I would not want to purchase powder that was old and has been setting on a supplier's shelf on a 'slow-moving' wheel color.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote