View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #23
Will Kimble

Default Re: '30 Tudor Refresh

Hey Tincup - thanks for the tip, and you would really be scared if you saw the fan in person! My water pump is shot, too, so I will replace the fan and the pump at the same time. I know it isn't original, but I feel good about driving with the plastic fan.

Bill Williamson - I am not sure of the original color, this blue is not original. But it looks like it was originally blue from the spots I can see inside the doors. Not Andalusite, more of a chalky medium blue. My understanding is Lombard was the only other blue at the time? Not sure what Lombard looks like, I should do a search on that.

GW - thanks for the tip on the terminal box, I am getting ready to install a repro and will look it over carefully. It is amazing how many ways you can screw up such a simple car by using bad repro parts!!!! This car has a lot of nice original parts that I am not used to seeing, and I am enjoying cleaning them up and reusing them.

I have most of my goodie boxes in hand and am picking up a couple more items tomorrow. Hopefully I will finish up the wiring this weekend and will have some new pics.

Will Kimble
www.kimblemandolins.com
Will Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote