View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 02:32 PM   #1021
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

My friend from this forum likes dogs, just as most of us do of course. So I sent him a YouTube link to a spectacular dog show and he responded to say how he enjoyed it. He continued on and spoke about his lack of knowledge of the internet. Now that’s a shame because it is both informative and entertaining compared to drearysome TV which struggles to deliver either.
Having said that I too have difficulty with the many incorporated electronics features on equipment that are really not needed. That includes modern motorcars with too many bells and whistles. Example. I have been driving my sons ute for about a month. It drives well but I can’t figure out how the radio works.

I gave my friend (the fellow who likes dogs) some advice. Go to town and find a young kid who knows all this stuff. You can identify him as being about 12yo, his cap will be turned front to back, he will have long hair and pimples on his face. His jeans will give him a bolshie appearance having been cut at knee height. He will be walking or seated engrossed in an electronic game or communication or a dating ap (ap meaning application I believe) and maybe have audio plugs in his ears. He knows it all and you may convince him to help you. So yes, help is at hand.

Footnote. The dog show is worth a watch and here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txiR7oEVGd0

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote