View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 10:32 AM   #230
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Guys,
Thanks for the positive and or (" please do the right thing") comments! I know the slippery slope of these projects! Most of what I have ever done on these old engines has been worth the cost of the project in smiles per mile when actually using the machine later as intended.
So I am at the cross roads. More evaluation on things but I think it already telling what needs to be done! They do talk to you if you listen a little!
I am behind about 100 pictures since Tuesday morning. Tires and engine work. I will not post all of them to bore you some are for my reference/ details for getting the engine and components back together. On the tires they are picture as I learned how these old style wheels were assembled. I need to download resize and include some of them here.

OK question: maybe I ask earlier?? Pulling the engine and trans or just the engine?? I just have not noodled around enough to find the fasteners for the removal?
Sorry for not having all the books in front of me or using the search features. I am just human!
Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets

Last edited by sugarmaker; 07-08-2021 at 09:34 PM.
sugarmaker is online now   Reply With Quote