View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 07:12 PM   #1
Model51

Default Commercial Car and Truck Identification Help

I'm trying to identify and differentiate Model A Commercial Cars and Model AA Trucks from the lists provided in the "Green Book". This book provides a very nice list but only lists the Body Type by year and combines the Commercial Cars and Trucks (pages 746-9).

I've put together a list by year of all of the Body Types listed in the "Green Book" for 1928 through 1931 and attempted, where it's seemly obvious tome, which are Model A Commercial Cars and those that are Model AA Trucks. I don't have enough experience or knowledge to ensure all of the one's I've identified are correctly attributed to the Model designation and there are some for which I left blank because I would only be guessing.

Can someone who really knows their trucks can commercial cars help me complete this list, or perhaps point me to an authoritative source? I have Ken Wagner's book on Ford trucks which is of some help. I'm also doing this for the 1932-53 flathead V-8 trucks for which I am more familiar.

I've attached a current version of my list in pdf format. I also have this in Word and Excel but it seems I can only attach a pdf.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Model A Commercial Cars and Trucks List.pdf (165.0 KB, 28 views)
Model51 is offline   Reply With Quote