View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:20 AM   #24
Vic Piano

Default Re: 2013 Florida “Barner’s Bash” Plans

Chuck, where is Tom located? I have been working on scheduling this years "Bash" a little further south of Tampa and logistically it might not be possible to include (if Tom was up for it) a visit to see his collection. Also, the Billetproof show is on the 23rd of February at Don Garlits Museum in Ocala and, as I said in an earlier post, I'm trying to schedule the "Barner's Bash" away from other events for several reasons, not the least of which is; in the past, we've held it in conjunction with Billetproof, Zephyrhills, etc. so, this time I wanted to offer up some different venues and opportunities that would include some driving excursions. However, if the majority of people planning to attend the 2013 Florida "Barner's Bash" would prefer to do the same thing (Billetproof) this year, we can still change the plans; I'll just need to know the consensus as soon as possible. I'll make the "cut off" date (for making changes) December 15th. So, if anyone that is planning to attend would like to go to Billetproof again, let me know. Vic