View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 03:00 PM   #20
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

What a great 8 day trip out to the Seattle, Olympia & Sacramento areas, then back to Central & Western North Carolina, then to within 80 miles of my place! Never going to complain about a 7000 mile trip with only 5 % deadhead miles that allows me to see friends/previous customers as well as meet new ones!

I have said it before, but we absolutely have the best folks in the world in our hobby & I enjoy getting to spend time with many of them (if only for a few minutes at a time) ! I had plans to spend more time to visit & meet a gentleman with whom I have had many phone & message conversations who has some serious health issues, but unfortunately the elderly couple just outside of the Sacramento area had plans to take a trip, so I had to forgo visiting & get to their place to load before they left! All good, I hope the folks I meet & consider friends understand that is how my business is. Not only do I try my best to accommodate my customers schedules, but I am NOT homeless & need to get back to take care of things that need attention here. An actual business with a physical location needs constant care, not to mention a house & acreage as well.

I had to shuffle my schedule a bit for this month as a serious health issue with a seller caused my to not be able to pick up a car on the date scheduled for this weeks transport. I have moved the next transport up one week, because of this........

I will now have an enclosed transport spot available Friday the 13th or Saturday the 14th from Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia or Tennessee back up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or Western New York.

I also have 2 separate enclosed spots for later this month & early June still available out to Denver, Cheyenne, Salt Lake City, Etc

This is my 40TH YEAR in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles, 2500+ vehicles transported, a reputation of honesty, dependability & respect for my customers & their vehicles.

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT BY ME!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

REGARDLESS IF YOU OWN THE VEHICLE OR NOT, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220329_105618 (800x600).jpg (382.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220505_080535 (800x600).jpg (375.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220505_085308 (800x600).jpg (484.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220509_191112 (800x600).jpg (394.8 KB, 4 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe