View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 06:48 AM   #19
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

Many of the spots for May & June that I posted for have already been filled : Seattle to Sacramento, North Carolina to Ohio, Ohio down to Florida & Central Texas to Ohio are ALL off the table!

I still have one enclosed transport spot available from the Great Lakes Area out to Denver/ Cheyenne, Western Nebraska or Western Kansas

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Ohio, Mich, Ind or W Pennsylvania up to Minneapolis or anywhere in Wisconsin.

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pa or Western, N.Y.

April 2022 I proudly start my 40TH YEAR in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles, 2500+ vehicles transported, a reputation of honesty, dependability & respect for my customers & their vehicles.

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT BY ME!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

REGARDLESS IF YOU OWN THE VEHICLE OR NOT, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! NONE of these gentlemen hide their full name or hide behind aliases. You can Google search each & everyone of them to check their past! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220408_125449 (800x600).jpg (403.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220420_151023 (800x600).jpg (366.3 KB, 2 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe