View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 08:28 AM   #17
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

I am basically booked 100% already for all of April. There is always a possibility of squeezing something in between, but.....!

I am currently storing a customers car in my climate controlled shop free of charge that I picked up on Cape Cod, Ma recently. I am taking this out to North of Seattle the 1st week of May. I then have one booked from the Sacramento, Ca area back to North Carolina. This will leave me with 2 separate Enclosed Trailer spots available during that time.

The 1st available spot will be from the Seattle/Portland are down to the Sacramento, Ca area. I am willing to transport a bit further south with a car if needed & it never hurts to ask!

The 2nd available spot will be from North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or possibly Western Pennsylvania/Western New York.

This coming month (April) starts my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported. I am working at winding down some, but it is hard to do as I feel I have a responsibility to help out the great folks in this hobby, especially those that a have done multiple transports for over the years. Somewhere down the line I will have to say no more times than I say yes!

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT by me.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Regardless of whether or not you own the vehicle, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR AWAY FROM! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220331_121205 (800x600).jpg (373.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220315_082223 (800x600).jpg (448.8 KB, 2 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe