View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 07:33 AM   #16
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

Since I am booked 4-8 weeks in advance at all times, I generally don't have spots come open this soon. I have agreed to pickup up a car in the Cape Cod, Mass area during my maintenance week, bring it back for storage in my shop until the beginning of May at which point it will continue on to Seattle. This means I will have an ENCLOSED Trailer spot available from Ohio, Michigan, Western, New York or Western Pennsylvania east to Mass, Conn, Rhode Island, etc. This will take place between the 25th & the 29th of March

Along with pretty much everything else over the past year, the price of diesel fuel has skyrocketed, so I have had to raise my per mile rate to reflect a portion of that increase. This is one of the very few times that being booked so far in advance at all times is an issue. I believe when a customer locks a spot on my schedule at a certain price, I hold that price regardless, so the gentlemen who are on my schedule for April are still paying the lower price.....It is called "Business Integrity"!

As always I am available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NEVER call you names, tell you to "get it yourself" or act like you are bothering me by asking! I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you!

Based on all the recommendations by others, my new customer had me meet him down at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky last week to load his brand new 2022 Corvette & deliver it to his house in Florida! He had enough trust in me to hand me his garage door opener & ask me to put it away for him as he wanted to visit his elderly Father who lived in KY for a few days! I very much appreciate the trust my customers have in me. YES I drove it in the trailer & drove it out of the trailer into his garage! You can't winch cars like this, so you have to know what you are doing, have actual experience in the hobby & have the confidence to drive anything from a "Model T" to the newest "Exotic Car"! Here are some pictures!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220312_132754 (800x600).jpg (415.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220312_134442 (800x600).jpg (327.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220313_102548 (800x600).jpg (325.1 KB, 0 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe