View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 12:16 PM   #11
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

Even though I am still officially on a leave of absence from the road until sometime in March, I have agreed to do one reasonably short transport from very close to my place in Northern Ohio down to South Carolina. This allows me to only be gone for a day or two at the most & have arranged for things to be taken care of here while i am gone.

I will now have one transport spot available from South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia or the Northern Half of Florida up to Ohio, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or South/Central Michigan the week of Feb 1st.

This can can be with EITHER the Featherlite single car open trailer with large air dam to protect from stone chips OR the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive in Rear Door, Dove/Beaver tail rear for the easy of loading the lowest of vehicles. Both have electric winches, so the vehicle need not run, but must roll freely on inflated tires.

I am starting my 39th year with 4 million accident-free transporting miles during that time.This equates to around 2500 vehicles transported. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of all positive feedback post by the actual customers who have used my service, NOT by me! I do NOT hide my full name or use aliases! I am proud of the reputation I have worked hard to build.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Even though I have not been on the road, I am still fielding calls, emails & P.M.s to help my fellow car guys find a transporter that will NOT screw them over, steal from them, disappear with there cars, etc,etc. I have a small group of 5 guys that I have completely vetted & trust them 100% to pass along their information to folks. They are ALL car guys also.

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg (488.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20161005_133109020 (800x450).jpg (426.0 KB, 3 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 01-27-2022 at 06:55 AM.
Bill's Auto Works is online now   Reply With Quote