View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 03:35 PM   #7
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

Seems like the more I try to cut back, the less time I have! I barely have time to place an ad for an in between opening like I listed below. I definitely don't have time to spam a bunch of forums with stuff I am never going to do, post STUPID stories/jokes in a lame attempt to stay relevant or sit for hours clicking on my own ads to make it look like forums members are actually reading my posts! LOL

If you do NOT use my service or the small group of other Quality Transporters I recommend, PLEASE make sure you get the full name of whomever you are considering & do a Google search of them! If they are hiding their last name, that is usually an indication there is something wrong!

I ended up with one additional transport spot available between now & the end of September.

I would like it to be with the open trailer, but if the enclosed is required then I will take it.

I can load in Georgia, South Carolina or The Northern Half of Florida. I MUST be able to load the same day I deliver in Northern Florida. We had a health scare
with my Mom, so I am hurrying to get back home to help Dad with her. I can deliver to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania.

My prices are by the loaded mile with discounts for previous customers & distances over 1500 loaded miles!

As always I will field all calls & may extend the delivery area a bit.....It Never Hurts To Ask!!!

Here is a link with hundreds of all POSITIVE feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

I have been in business for 38 years with 4 million accident -free transport miles! Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

If I don't have a spot for you, I will try to send you in the direction of another Trusted transporter & tell you who to stay far away from!

God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Both of these gentlemen took advantage of my free storage service. The Pontiac until I could get an opening on my schedule & the Corvette for over a month as they were moving across country & the closing dates did not line up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210705_162550 (800x600).jpg (282.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20210719_100054 (800x600).jpg (475.7 KB, 1 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 09-15-2021 at 03:50 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote