Thread: We want our "A"
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 09:43 PM   #40
Blown Gasket

Default Re: We want our "A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm29henry View Post
This has been a great tread I love how the story progressed . I wish you all the best of luck to you . Remember it’s a 90 year old car ,nothing is perfect even a Henry winner! .but cleaning her .Working on her and learning as you go on with your new baby will be very rewarding . My thought has always been this we are only care takers of these wonderful automobiles .Some one owned and took care of your car before you ,and you with your excitement will take good care of her now and one day hopefully a long way down the road will continue to care for your beautiful car Best of luck Joe.
Thank you.
My youngest daughter lives in Seattle and has a house on Whidbey Island and she will be the caretaker after my wife and I are gone. She may be more excited than us as she knows my hotrodding history, spent lots of time at Old Town near Disney with all the old cars and she helped me rebuild her a hotrod boat in FL. She will some day haul it out to Whidbey I. and join the A club there, I sent her a link to it. Knowing her the car will be in good hands for a very long time to come.
Blown Gasket is offline   Reply With Quote