View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 11:42 AM   #20
2001GTTT

Default Re: New guy with a crusty, rusty, 1930 A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Hand Lurker View Post
Oh boy, GT.... did you ever post the right thing for your first time on the 'barn!
Knew I was in the right place lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1930artdeco View Post
Welcome GT, If it is a tudor sedan most of the metal can be replaced with new patch panels or original metal when you find a donor car. If it is a fordoor then the problem will be more with the wood that supports the metal. Everything else can be bought at a swapmeet. So, my opinion is that you get the car out of the coop and take lots of pictures. Unless all of the wood and or metal is gone she can be saved.

Mike
I appreciate the info , I am going to work on getting her out into the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry, NJ View Post
Sorry about that, I'm not attuned to using a computer and Google is probably the last place I look. Well I am afraid Greensburg is a long long ride so I'll have to pass on it. Take a look at my profile (Click My Picture), Go to the album "My A" and scroll through it and see what a wreck I'm working on. It cam out of a barn in NJ. It too, was buried for years in all sorts of crud. I'm still not done with it. It shows what can be done. A word to the wise, Make the engine run if you can. Good Luck!
Terry
I thought he was talking to me lol, anyhow that's awesome!! I will see what the opinion is once I get pics of her. Would rather save it but if not we will see
2001GTTT is offline   Reply With Quote