View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 07:22 AM   #50
HOTROD_WILLIE

Default Re: EFV-8 Club of America 2015 ENM in Charlotte/Concord, NC, June 8 - 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiWinUS View Post
I am surprised there was even 1 ! What did he have to sell ? Rattlecan carbs ?
A bad day to go to swap meet as it was judging day for all at the racetrack . I went to swapmeet yesterday afternoon with some excess parts & did very well considering the constant small flow . Apparently yesterday morning was quite good . got a couple of great deals also , Brand new 36 Hirsh stainless spider hubcap $100 , NOS interior light with switch $30 , there were several good deal that I looked at .
Cheers
Tony
Glad that you found some deals. I heard someone bought Columbia rear for $400.00. My friend bought original 1932 front axle w/ wishbones for $200.00 it has original paint. He also bought original 1932 grill for his 1932 3w for $500.00. Looks like the thequietwon missed out again.

I did not know our friend Ken was going to be there. Did he have any 81 Stromberg there? You should have bought some USA made carb kits from our old friend. Understand the carb business has not been the same sent he was booted from FB.

Tony did you sell any of your cams at the show. I heard that cam business has been good for you. Are your cams made in USA ?

Last edited by HOTROD_WILLIE; 06-11-2015 at 09:36 AM.
HOTROD_WILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote