View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 11:07 AM   #32
HOTROD_WILLIE

Default Re: EFV-8 Club of America 2015 ENM in Charlotte/Concord, NC, June 8 - 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Piano View Post
Yes Willie, the Moonshine Festival takes place over a three day weekend, Friday to Sunday. We try to schedule all of the Cigar City Flatheads events for three day weekends as well. It is not easy to please everyone but, we try to make attending our events easy for as many as we can. In a perfect world, we'd all be retired with plenty of money and time to play with Flatheads, and go to every related event however, there aren't too many of us who enjoy that status.
Vacation should spent w/ the family going to beaches, mountains, or theme parks. I wish I spent more time w/ the family when I was working. Must of my vacations were going on golf trips, fishing trips, and car shows. My family paid big time for me be selfish w/ my time off. It is to late when your kids are grown.

Lucky we still have car shows like the Goodguys, Moonshine Festival, and local weekend cars shows. That are on the weekends. Must of these shows are family friendly. Moonshine Festival is one of my favorite shows. It is must go to show.
HOTROD_WILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote