View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 12:34 PM   #31
Vic Piano

Default Re: EFV-8 Club of America 2015 ENM in Charlotte/Concord, NC, June 8 - 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTROD_WILLIE View Post
I agree it is hard to go to a car show during the week. I am retired if I was still working it would be hard to take off work during the week. Even though I am retired. I am raising my grandson. He has school during the week. I have pick him up from school and look after him. His mom is not around. Me and my grandson went the Goodguy show in Raleigh last weekend we had great time. A lot great cars and very family friendly. I believe there is Goodguy at Charlotte sometime this fall. Vic I believe the moonshine car show in ga. is on the weekend.
Yes Willie, the Moonshine Festival takes place over a three day weekend, Friday to Sunday. We try to schedule all of the Cigar City Flatheads events for three day weekends as well. It is not easy to please everyone but, we try to make attending our events easy for as many as we can. In a perfect world, we'd all be retired with plenty of money and time to play with Flatheads, and go to every related event however, there aren't too many of us who enjoy that status.