View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 11:15 AM   #7
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: EFV-8 Club of America 2015 ENM in Charlotte/Concord, NC, June 8 - 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTROD_WILLIE View Post
Thanks for reply. I was wanting to take my grandson to the show. He likes early Fords. Me and wife is raising him, his mother is unable. My grandson goes to charter school w/ the snow days we had this year. He will needs to be at school. I guess we will not be able to make to the show. I always take w/ me. He really enjoys looking at the cars. To bad the show is not on the weekends. I will be able to take him to the Goodguy show in April at Raleigh, Nc. All there shows are on the weekends. The Goodguy shows are always family friendly.

At the Goodguy shows see cars from all over. There cars from Florida to New York state. Sometime you can see cars from California. It always nice see cars from other states.
https://www.good-guys.com/ncn-2015
Greensboro is not that far from Charlotte/Concord, maybe 1-1/2 hour drive at the most on the Interstate. Bring your grandson to the host hotels on Sunday. Should be plenty of cars arriving early to see in the hotel area parking lots that afternoon and evening. Another possibility will be after school is over on Wednesday. The concourse show doesn't end until 4pm. After that, from 5 to 6 pm, many of the cars will be doing some laps on the Motor Speedway track. There will also be plenty of cars to see that afternoon/evening back at the hotels. Think about driving one of your old cars down. Many of us in the EFV-8 Club are also interested in hotrods. Usually, where there is a will, there is a way.

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 03-25-2015 at 04:07 PM.
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote