Thread: Burtz engine
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 09:12 PM   #34
old ugly

Default Re: Burtz engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Burtz, Calif View Post
Thanks, everyone for the compliments and comments.

The inferior parts for Model A Fords that we are familiar with are because the purchaser in the USA likely sent a worn-out or poor-quality aftermarket part to China to have it reverse engineered, and then awarded a contract to the lowest bidder.

Ford referred to these poor-quality parts as “GYP” parts.

During the depression, people had little money and GYP parts kept the car running at much less cost than genuine Ford parts.

For every new engine part, we sent a complete engineering package of the new design based on original Ford drawings and documented in SolidWorks to China.

In China, we are using factories that specialize in making engine parts for modern engines.

To complement the new internal design, we are taking advantage of 90 years of progress made in materials, heat treating, and quality assurance.

I anyone knows of a factory in the USA that can produce the “New Engine Kit” to the same quality and price, please send an email using your made in the USA phone or computer. I’m kidding, you can use your phone or computer that was made in China.

i give to you two thumbs up!

ou
old ugly is offline   Reply With Quote