View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 10:34 AM   #15
JSeery
Member Emeritus

Default Re: Electronic Voltage Regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automotive Stud View Post
I bought an EJW about two years ago, and it was slightly more than a powermaster, maybe another $100. But they use a stock Ford front mount/bearing, so I don't think running a fan with theirs would be an issue. I'd call and talk with Tom, it's worth a phone call.
They use the front and rear of your original generator and replace the center section. They can make the unit up as a one wire or several wires. I like the second option and retain the original Voltage regulator (gutted out inside and use the terminals for connection point). That retains the original look, but if you like the one-wire hook-up that is the normal configuration they build.

Each one is custom built using your generator (I think you can purchase a core for them if need be). There is often a lot of talk on the Barn here about quality and US make parts, but when someone provides both there is a complaint about wanting mass-produced China pricing! These units are custom built to your specifications using original Ford parts and built in the US.
JSeery is offline   Reply With Quote