Thread: LED Headlights
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 10:38 AM   #7
Jazzmonger

Default Re: LED Headlights

funny, I got my A a week ago and I just replaced all my bulbs yesterday. ledlight.com was the source. My invoice is attached. I did buy extra bulbs for my Model T.

Everything fit great, although I had to file the bulbs for the cowel lights just slightly so they fit into the holes. Be careful w/ this or you will kill the tiny leds. I can now have all lights on AND use my horn. The 6v LED flasher I ordered was defective, but they shipped a new one, no questions asked, literally within hours of send them an email.

I found the amber LEDs are the best in the stop light position and since I use my cowel lights as blinkers, there to. Using the white bulbs there don't give you a nice red color, but the amber do.

I got the warm white for the headlights and they look great. they are a bit different light pattern from the stock bulbs but I daily drive these cars during the daytime 99% of the time, so who cares? The ammeter barely moves with everything on. I also rewired the whole car w/ a fuse panel and the headlights now turn on/off w/ the key.

here are the part numbers in case you can't see them on the invoice:
1. 69787W - my blinker assy uses a type 51 mini pilot bulb.
2. 78989WW
3. 84787
4. 68574W
5. 68574Y

Jeff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg led lights.jpg (17.1 KB, 146 views)
Jazzmonger is offline   Reply With Quote