View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 07:12 AM   #27
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

The spot heading up to North Dakota has been filled

I still have the spot available down to Texas & since I added a couple of other customers to my schedule, I have expanded the areas I can pickup heading to Texas...In addition to being able to pickup in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania/New York, I can also load in Illinois, Wisconsin or Minnesota.

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident -free transport miles & well over 2600 vehicles transported. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past...NOT BY ME!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Give me a call, email or message for a cash on delivery price quote. You will never be treated like you are a bother, told "Nobody Transports Out of That Area" or "Get it Yourself" If I cannot help you, I have a small group of Quality, Honest transporters that I trust 100% with my overflow & I will be glad to pass along their information to you. They are also ALL car guys who know how to handle your new toy & none of them are afraid to have their full names Google searched for their past history!

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment.

I stay in constant contact with my customers & I transport ALL of the spots I advertise for. I am way too busy to spam forums in an attempt to be relevant with stuff I will never do, or spend hours clicking on my own ads so it looks like people are reading them!

I try my very best to return your inquiry within 24 hours, but since I get 6-10 inquiries per day it is hard to keep up some days while I am on the road. If I Do Not respond within a day or two......I did NOT get your inquiry!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220806_160241 (800x600).jpg (488.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220818_145502 (800x600).jpg (424.9 KB, 2 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe