View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 09:15 AM   #26
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Ford Model A Camshaft Inspection and Evaluation

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
One question for those who are attempting, -or producing YouTube content. Are you writing a script or outline of topics within the video shoot that you want to cover, ...or are you just winging it and filming whatever comes to mind at the moment?

I am personally generating video content for us to use internally in my business, and I have a Excel spreadsheet for each topic along with an outline of each task needed in that topic along with notes for props or samples to show. For example, if I were producing a video on rebuilding a Brake Housing (Backing) Plate, I would want to show the differences of each variation for easy identification. I would also want to show how to remove the track rivets so as not to scar the plate, and how to clean them, how to use our fixture to install the new tracks, how to partially chase the threads for the adjusting wedge, how to straighten or repair the lip, etc. I always worry that I will miss some little detail in the entire content that would require me to do more post editing after I have published the vid. Therefore I just make notes on my phone as I think of things, and then update my spreadsheet to add those things to cover.

Am curious what is working for others.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote