View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 07:14 PM   #13
Bob C
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 7,113
Default Re: Trunklid to tulip panel gap

"What do they call the panel below the deck lid if I may ask?"

Looks like 28-29 A-47421-AR Panel (deck lower) and 30-31 A-47421-B Panel (deck lower)
Bob C is offline   Reply With Quote