View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:54 AM   #17
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: Lining up sheet metal: hood, grille, etc. on '36 Ford

A message to Lyndon and others who have personally contacted me on the instructions for lining up '36 front end sheet metal that I "THOUGHT" I had in my files. Unfortunately, I have looked everywhere and can not find these instructions. I should have looked first before I made this original post. These instructions were written by another Fordbarner from either AU or NZ who struggled with the front end alignment on his '36. I will look to see if he has registered on the New Fordbarn and try to contact him directly. Maybe I can get him to post this here or at least send the information to me so I can post it here. Now I do have some front sheet metal alignment instructions for a '35 Ford if anyone would be interested in getting that. I'm sure some of the alignment procedures would be the same as '36. I apologize for making this earlier post and then not being able to follow-up and send it to those in need. J.M.

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 10-04-2010 at 06:41 AM.
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote