View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 12:55 PM   #954
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Betcha you didn’t know.

It’s quite possible one thinks he knows another but infact he knows very little. Well my story goes like this. I have read contributions and replies in this forum from Jim Brierly for ages. I’ve always enjoyed doing so. I knew he had a broad knowledge but what a surprise I had when I started reading his book. The development of engines, drive trains and racing cars he had built and contributed to. If you haven’t read it-buy it.

I am known only to few as woofa express or woofa. (It is sign written on the bonnet of my ute and is in memory of a little dog I once had. Woofa). It is known only to those who have seen my ute and those who read the Ford Forum. That’s part 1. Now for part 2. This book I received in the post was addressed to “woofa”. We have a popular post master and when he addressed me as woofa I feared this new handle may become widely used in our small town.

I thankyou Jim for sending your book to me and signing it. In reply to your statement on the first page, yes I will enjoy it.
And thankyou again. Gary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg user90758_pic39527_1515213631_thumb.jpg (5.8 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpeg woofa express 2.jpeg (17.5 KB, 11 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.

Last edited by woofa.express; 12-12-2020 at 03:45 PM.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote