View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 11:39 PM   #82
cas3

Default Re: What in Tarnation?

80mph without overdrive in a diesel with 4.11's ???? come on GB, if i lived closer we would have to debate that over a beer or three. my stock 89 dodge is wound up at 75, i cruse at 65 with the supposed to be horrible getrag 5spd od. 373 gears, i think, no proof, never checked. now, off topic?? denny, this thread has been up for two months, you know the content, if not to your liken, dont look, its that easy. to come in just to make a negative comment just shows us you have nothing else to do. i come to the barn every day. many days i am only here long enough to scan the first page, and if there is nothing pertaining to my cars, or some knowledge to gain, i am gone. no point in reading that which does not interest me. often i go next to the model t ford club of america. that too, like the barn, predominately talk about model t fords, but...almost daily there will be ot talk that is very interesting. it could be a cool antique boat some guy just got, whats the best trailer tire, how to fix a crank up wall phone or a player piano. its all fun, and when its of no interest, i leave without complaining that it didnt fit my interest that day. gb is a talented guy with a variety of projects which i am happy that he shares with us. maybe we should just have more "what kind of oil should i use" threads that go on for a week

Last edited by cas3; 04-05-2020 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling.
cas3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)