View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #30
big job

Default Re: Model A Registration Woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Steinkamp View Post
EVERY state is different when it comes to vehicle registration. EVERY state. Advice for what works in California or Minnesota, or Arizona, or Colorado, or ANY other state is worthless. What works in Ohio WILL NOT work in Maine. ONLY what works in Maine will work in Maine.
come to taxachussets they do not work for this country. I bought a 1923
ford thats been entombed since 1943. for a title these brain dead idiots want me to dig up a grave for the woman original owner to sign bill of sale; the car went
through couple of hands so I bought it and no one registered it. I paid hard
cash for the thing. I know as an old man flipping out, is this country is
big time with vehicles, ok, school shootings thats ok, ah, but you got a bulb out you are in deep shit. No can do; right jolly roger cross bone. pic of a plate print and paste done. then inspection sticker. for $39 bucks it flew
right off the window. and I have to get another one for their cheap glue no way ; So what I need to now is the billions of dollars in this dump RMV where does does all this money go ? Ah Charley baker another ha ya ah
bill Clinton bro. brain dead pollitition. Where is our pot hole asphalt::: Im sorry'' but being old man no way ta get out of here and its a long walk to down south ........................
big job is offline   Reply With Quote