View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 10:29 AM   #33
CatMan1

Default Re: I'm not a Model A person

I'm hoping you keep it, but that is up to you. I was recently feeling exactly like you, but I'm coming out of it. I think I just bought this car too soon after my wife's death and the shock of buying a restored car that needs so much work just drop-kicked me! I turned the corner last week, I think. I'm looking forward to having it on the road someday. Hopefully before the snow flies. I keep asking questions and learning more. This really is a great group of car people that are very helpful. I've met so many people since I delved into this Model A hobby back in May. It's certainly not the first old car I've ever had and it might not be the last. (craving a Model T now) I almost bought a '38 Ford Tudor, but a friend of mine talked me out of it and said I'd be better off with an 'A'. The only complaint I would have is that it's really cramped around the pedals, but I'll get used to that. I drove it home 65 miles (without knowing anything about it) and it was really comfortable. I really am wanting to take this car on drives across the state someday! The nearest club is an hour away so I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to joining a club. We'll see.
CatMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote