Thread: Not Secure
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 04:44 AM   #10
Synchro909

Default Re: Not Secure

Thanks for the effort Mike but call me thick (I'm not a computer guru), I don't understand why this site is tagged as Not Secure because my browser does as you say when it didn't before and how do I get rid of it? Being directed to a site I don't want is not tolerable. Quite apart from the inconvenience, there may be consequences for visiting a site Viglink sends me to.
Seems to me this software smacks of some sort of deprivation of a civil right - the right to visit the sites I want to visit, not what that turd of a program decides I should visit. Where will that stop?
This is the only site where this happens so I doubt it is my browser etc. Maybe it's the site. I'm going to let this dust settle over night and decide in the morning whether I abandon FB.
I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS
An after thought: maybe my malware detection and protection software (I have a good one) detected Viglink as a threat (which it is) and said so. Just checked on the ipad too. Not secure warning there too. Starting to look like FB but like I said, I'm no computer guru.
What happens from here is up to Ryan, I think - it's his site.

Last edited by Synchro909; 04-25-2017 at 05:32 AM.