View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 12:15 PM   #6
denniskliesen

Default Re: Timeline of paint

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Well I'm beginning to think it might be Gunmetal Blue. I did a search and from the description of others on that color it seems to describe it quite well. I need to find a color chip book I guess. I'm going to the club meeting Thursday night so I'll ask around.

So on another color question regarding garnish molding, I found enough evidence they were the light gray color. Was this a color used in late 28 Tudor?

I found a short piece of windlace about 2' long in the bottom of panel below rear side window that looks like it could have been original scrap. Hard to tell the color though. All of the cardboard panels inside of the body panels and doors were still in place warped and fallen down lost the adhesion to the panel. Each and every piece I thought to be original I have removed has been saved and in boxes. Close to a 1,000 pictures taken of this car while working on it. I don't have them all loaded on photo bucket but most are. If anybody is interested I can post the link for those who have the time to wade through.

Last edited by denniskliesen; 04-05-2017 at 12:30 PM.
denniskliesen is offline   Reply With Quote