View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 09:47 AM   #8
51504bat

Default Re: I find a tree on my garage roof! 41 Pickup to the rescue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flathead Fever View Post
39 years ago, the neighbor and I got into a contest to see who plant 100 trees on our acre lots first, I won but now I'm paying the price for it every year, we had some nasty wind here in SoCal a week ago and I'm picking up broken branches and mountains of sycamore leaves. I'm just about ready to just throw a match out there and let it all burn. I'm a mile from that El Dorado Park gender reveal party fireworks that started the big SoCal fire so I'm holding off on the burn plan for now, I can either work on car projects, the yard or the house nut not all three. IF I'm working on one the other two are turning to crap. If I'd stay off The Ford Barn, I might get a little more done! I know everybody hates CA but at least I'm warm. It's great where I live, none of that stuff you see on TV except for the fires, mudslides, earthquakes gas prices, taxes... Now that I think about it , maybe it does suck here. There are not enough U-hauls and car trailers to move all my junk so I'm stuck here,

Luckily I got all the fruit trees pruned before the storms but I had to have a tree taken down that was leaning over the neighbor's garage. Good source of firewood and it came with a free load of Eucalyptus. But I've been cutting and splitting for a week and it doesn't seem like I'm making any progress on the wood or my Ranch Wagon project. OK, whine over.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg euc.jpg (63.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg locust.jpg (60.7 KB, 39 views)