View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #1
dean from bozeman

Default David Frazier's Auction

David Frazier is retiring from restoring and selling Model A parts and collecting memorabilia. He and his wife are moving to a (senior?) community where storage is limited. It also is time for him to retire after nearly thirty years of selling Model A parts at Hershey.

His auction will be run through the Parzow Auctions. It will be held at the Great Frederick Fairgrounds 797 East Patrick St., Frederick, Maryland on March 9th and 10th.

Here is the link to look at the auction items. Copy and Paste.

http://parzowauctions.com/2_day_auction_8.html

I was not asked to place this info on the Fordbarn. David has been a friend who I met 13 years ago at Hershey. Some of the parts that I bought from him are on A495. It is with this background that I want to help out a fellow Model A guy.

If nothing else, cut and paste the above URL address and check out the items available. The first day is focused on his Model A, trailers and Model A parts. The second day is focused on automotive memorabilia. Amazing just to look at.

I will miss seeing David at Hershey next year. I wish him and his wife many wonderful years in retirement.

Dean
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote